2018 CCQMA TRACK RULES
1. No bicycles, dirt bikes, electric scooters or scooters on the Christian County Fairgrounds or CCQMA’s property.
2. No golf carts or approved vehicles within 20 ft. of the race retention fence.
3. All golf carts and approved vehicles must park in designated parking area or behind the designated fence.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart, 4-wheeler, tractor, etc.
5. No profane or abusive language or gestures.
6. Must have QMA I.D. badge to be in the hot chute.
7. No kids or drivers in the work area including the hot chute, scale house, staging area, tech shed or impound yard.
8. Only quarter midgets on racing surface.
9. No smoking inside the staging, hot chute or race track area.
10. No alcoholic beverages.
11. No kids on the judges stand.
12. Do not wash tires in the restrooms.
13. QMA National Code of Conduct will be enforced at all times.
14. Children must be accompanied by adult QMA member in order to sign in.
15. The CCQMA track will be closed beginning the Monday 12:01 a.m. before the CCQMA Regional.
16. All dogs MUST remain in your pit area properly restrained at all times.
17. Novice practice is held on Monday from 5:30 p.m. to dark or to Novice Trainer’s discretion. Track lights are out and is subject to CCQMA officer’s discretion.
18. No one allowed on fairgrounds track…PERIOD.
19. No one allowed on fairgrounds property other than designated areas…PERIOD.
20. No one is allowed on the track other than designated practice, race days or at the club’s discretion.
21. CCQMA reserves the right to impound any motorized vehicle, such as a mule, golf cart, etc. at the club’s discretion.
22. The maximum speed for vehicles entering the Christian County Fairgrounds property is 15 mph. Violators will be removed from the event.
23. Any QMA or non-QMA member caught vandalizing any part of the facility will be prosecuted and pay the club restitution. This may come with a racing suspension. Our club has worked hard on our facility and intends to keep it that way.
24. Tires and oil are to be disposed of in designated areas. NO TIRES IN DUMPSTERS OR TRASH CANS.
25. No one under the age of 16 after dusk on the Christian County Fairgrounds or the CCQMA property unless accompanied by an adult. Trespassers will be arrested and prosecuted.
26. Due to environmental concerns all gray/waste water from RV’S and Campers must be kept in holding tanks and deposited at the dump station. Discharging of gray/waste water in or around your camping area is PROHIBITED. If found doing so you will be removed from the premises.
27. Only close toed shoes are allowed in the hot chute. NO OPEN TOED SHOES.
At the discretion of the President or Race Director, all of the above is subject to change.